- Determine the level of compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws such as GDPR through an assessment (Gap Analysis) and development of a roadmap to close the gaps across all functions of the organisation.
- Know the risks. Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) / Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to track what privacy impacts your new products or services will have and address the risks for the data subject.
- Know your processors. Review your vendors' compliance and security posture. Develop or review existing contracts.
- Establish accountability and data governance mechanisms. Development and implementation of a Privacy Management Framework (PMF) so that you manage privacy and personal data in a systematic manner through a risk based approach.
- Fense your critical data assets. Review your data security controls and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- Development of specialised policies to cover intrusive digital technologies and social media including CCTV, photography, biometrics, GPS tracking etc.
- CCTV privacy audits
- Monitor compliance and continuous improvement . GDPR compliance audits – act as a second party auditors to determine the status and effectiveness of your systems and controls to manage personal data
- Train your staff. Enhance and transfer knowledge around the new GDPR Regulation and the basic principles of Privacy and Personal Data protection.
- Free up resources. External Data Protection Officer (DPO) services
Type your paragraph here.
Data is power. In the era of data, businesses strive to turn data into data assets and insights in order to stay upfront of competition. However, the scale of the collection and sharing of personal data and associated threats posed by sophisticated actors, have increased significantly and require a strong and more coherent data protection framework for every organisation processing personal data.
Quadprirme’s data protection and privacy services are at reach to support your efforts to protect critical data assets, respond to risks and make compliance with the new GDPR regulation an opportunity to unleash the power of data while at the same time balance people's privacy.
Our unparalleled risk based approach on data protection and our inhouse tried and tested privacy management framework will enhance your capabilities to make the best out of using personal data and build your confidence.
Data security and protection is our expertise. Trust our services and free up capacity to focus on fulfilling your strategies and objectives
Work with us if data is your core business and let our team of experts fense your business with compliance mechanisms which will enhance your value adding agenda and not ticking boxes and mandatory expenditure.
We have the ability to step in at any stage of your route to compliance and beyond. Our Certified Data Protection consultants and legal advisors have years of experience and possess a unique multiskill toolbox to support you as follows: