The protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right.
However, rapid technological developments and globalization have brought new challenges for the protection of personal data.The scale of the collection and sharing of personal data has increased significantly and requires a strong and more coherent data protection framework. As a result GDPR comes in to force from 25th May 2018. This change introduces a new era of data protection and privacy, given the importance of creating the trust that will allow the digital economy to develop.
Quadprirme’s Privacy and Data Protection services are at reach to support your efforts to respond to these changes and make compliance with the new GDPR regulation work for your benefit.
We can step in at any stage of your route to compliance with our Certified Data Protection consultants and legal advisors as follows:
- Gap Analysis (readiness assessment) across all functions of the organisation to determine the level of compliance with GDPR and development of a roadmap to close the gaps
- Staff training on the new GDPR Regulation and the basic principles of Privacy and Personal Data protection
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) / Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to track what privacy impacts your new products or services will have
- Development and implementation of a Privacy Management Framework (PMF) so that you manage privacy and personal data in a systematic manner through a risk based approach
- GDPR compliance audits – act as a second party auditors to determine the status and effectiveness of your systems and controls to manage personal data
- External Data Protection Officer (DPO) services
Type your paragraph here.