- Gap Analysis (readiness assessment) across all functions of the organisation to determine the level of compliance with GDPR and development of a roadmap to close the gaps
- Staff training on the new GDPR Regulation and the basic principles of Privacy and Personal Data protection (HRDA subsidised)
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) / Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to track what privacy impacts your new products or services will have
- Development and implementation of a Privacy Management Framework (PMF) so that you manage privacy and personal data in a systematic manner through a risk based approach
- GDPR compliance audits – act as a second party auditors to determine the status and effectiveness of your systems and controls to manage personal data
- External Data Protection Officer (DPO) services
The protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right.
However, rapid technological developments and globalization have brought new challenges for the protection of personal data.The scale of the collection and sharing of personal data has increased significantly. Natural persons make personal information available publicly and globally. Those developments require a strong and more coherent data protection framework, backed by strong enforcement, given the importance of creating the trust that will allow the digital economy to develop across the internal market. (Recitals 1, 6, 7 of GDPR Regulation).
Quadprirme’s privacy risk services are at reach to support your efforts to comply with the new GDPR regulation. We can step in at any stage of your route to compliance with our Certified Data Protection consultants and legal advisors as follows:
Type your paragraph here.